Study and Worship
DECLARATION OF FAITH
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely the Father, son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost,
and born of the virgin Mary, that Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead.
That He ascended into heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded
of God for all and necessary for the forgiveness of sin.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth, are wrought by faith in the blood of
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Jesus Christ:
through the word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart.
- In the speaking with other tongues as the spirit gives the utterance and that it is the
initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the
Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord's supper and the washing of the saints feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead
and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life of the righteous, and eternal punishment of the
View a printable version